Sunday, April 28, 2013

So Where Were We?

I have been trying to figure out how to tackle this post. I made it pretty clear in my last post this is where this one was heading...
The big S at 40. You know Sex.
Depending on who you talk to sex in your 40's needs to be heavily assisted, is fantastic, is horrible, is... You know what, like anything everyone is different.
I also think it depends on your frame of reference as well. My frame of reference is that I didn't have sex until I was 21. With a man who I thought I was going to marry. For a first time it wasn't horrible, I know now it wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I don't regret it & I don't wish it were different. I just look as - it was.  My partners since then have run the gamut. Adventurous, traditional,shy, gentle, horrible, mind blowing.
My 30's I was married to my husband whose lack of experience, adventure, and sadly endurance made sex something I just kinda of put on the back burner. Which is sad. Sex to me with the right person can be almost magical. Cheese I know...but the fact I didn't have that with my husband. Almost heart breaking. Needless to say we stopped having sex when my daughter was one.
So when we separated and my "Matt Dillon" came back into my life and wanted to see me I freaked out.
Because sex with him in my 20's was MIND BLOWING.
So almost 20 years later?!
Can't imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment