Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Deep breathing

Ever notice just when you are about to throw in the towel life gives you a reason to keep your head up?
Crazy week. My ex husband continues to provide reinforcements for why we are not together. The workplace drama is in full force. Really I have to deal with cliques at my age? And not one but two men have decided they want me in their lives. I'm not including my ex husband in on this as I still feel strongly the four page letter he wrote me was out of anger that I am dating & he is not.
Regardless in frustration I slightly opened a door and now it's become a garage. Yes people still drunk text at 41. Sadly. What's crazier is that the person said sure - and immediately called me out ;)!
Then the person who I'd given up on reaches out & says all the things I've been waiting to hear.

I'm not complaining but I was never a good dater so what to do?
Then work. I'm so past power plays & intentional 'unvites'. I've decided after spending time with two groups of elementary school kids- to be honest, kind, happy & silly.

Life is too short to hold your breath & worry. Need to breath, be silly & have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment